“Why are we here?” “Who are we?” “What are we?” “How did all of this begin?” “How did all of what we see, taste, hear, touch, and smell form or originate into being?” These are all the present questions that encircles the individuals of this world, whether if we say it outwardly or ponder it inwardly. From the human perspective, they (these questions) are not as easy to define in a simple sentence. So we have integrated together this general knowledge about this world that is broken down into parts such as science, math, philosophy, arts… “The world’s knowledge”, to explain such a mysterious, unique, but exciting phenomenon (the Who, What, Why, How, and When). We go into great lengths in our limited strengths and faculties of the mind to try and understand… to try and “get” the complexities of our being and the complexities of the world itself. We are in the world, but only for a VERY SHORT period of time. And who even knows the “exact timing” of our temporary stay.
We go into great lengths, striving, with all our innovations and worldly discoveries, grand ideas and experiments… forrrrrrrrr what again??? To make life on earth much better? Tooooo try to “stretch it”, more specifically our life expectancy here on earth?
We try to belong to it. We grasp hold to it… THIS EARTH… in every way possible because there is still this underlying yet ever present fear of the unknown…our ignorance…the absence of truth. Truth has so many facets in the eye of a human…it can be defined in so many ways… but it’s fragmentary and impartial. Can we trust it? Should we readily agree with it and adopt it as acceptable, as safe, as absolute? No answer.
Sooooo…. we continue to fear. We fear man. We fear the uncertainties. We fear our future. We fear natural disasters. We fear diseases. We fear our FEARS. We fear because there is no concrete visible evidence that we can draw from or make sense of in ourselves (relying totally on our own finite intellect, ability, and understanding) of answering the 1 million dollar question… “Why in the hell are we here?” We FEAR because we don’t know who we are. So we live in the moment… “Y.O.L.O. right?” Imprinting after one another…the manufacturing of carbon copied identities. We are unstable. We are Lost. All are battling this “identity crisis” and if we are not consciously battling with it, then we surely have forged it or suppressed it. Yet many are not willing to readily admit or agree to such TRUTH.
• “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge,
But fools despise wisdom and instruction (Proverbs 1:7 NKJV).”
• “For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away (1 Corinthians 13:9-10 NKJV).”
• “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”
• “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away (Matthew 24:35 NKJV).”
• “…As for man, his days are like grass; as a flower of the field, so he flourishes. For the wind passes over it, and it is gone, and its place remembers it no more (Psalm 103:15 NKJV).”
• “…And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God (Romans 12:2).”